1. All persons residing within the geographical boundaries of Recreation District One are eligible to participate in any programs sponsored by the District with the following exceptions.
A) Members of a school team may not participate in the same sport in recreation.
B) Any person who has been placed on suspension by the District Board of Commissioners or Recreation District Director for violations of the District By-Laws or the Rules and Regulations of the District until that person has been re-instated by the District Board of Commissioners or District Director.
C) Any person expelled or suspended from school until re-instated by the school.
2. All programs and activities in the District must be cleared by and coordinated with the Recreation District Director and his/her staff.
3. All Officials, Managers, Coaches, and Players must be registered with the District Office prior to participating in any activity.
A) Any Player participating in youth sports programs ( ages 5 to 18 ) must be registered and have a copy of his/her birth certificate on file in the District Office prior to participating in any activity.
4. Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages on Recreation District One Property by any person is prohibited with the following exception:
A) Alcoholic beverages may be consumed inside the Managan Center, the Jacob Rigmaiden Center, the James Rigmaiden Barbecue Pavilion, the Open-Air Gym in Mossville, the Barbecue Pavilion at Pinederosa Park, and the Open-Air Gym in the Westlake Baseball Complex only after approval of the proper rental application through the District Director’s Office.
5. Possession and/or consumption of illegal drugs and/or drug paraphernalia on Recreation District One property by any person is prohibited.
6. A Team that forfeits two (2) games in a season is subject to disciplinary action by the District Director and/or the District Board of Commissioners.
7. Using Recreation District One Property without proper authorization is prohibited.
8. Entering Recreation District One Property without proper authorization or vandalizing Recreation District One Property is prohibited and will be turned over to the proper authorities.
9. Sale and/or possession of goods in glass containers is prohibited on Recreation District One Property with the following exception:
A) Glass containers are allowed in the Concession Stands only.
10. Fires are prohibited on Recreation District One Property except in Barbeque Pits.
11. Possession and/or discharging firearms on Recreation District One Property is prohibited. Anyone found in violation will be turned over to the proper authorities for prosecution.
A) The only exception is duly appointed law enforcement personnel in the performance of their duties.
12. Operation of a motorized vehicle on Recreation District One Property except in designated areas ( parking lots and roads ) other than Recreation District One employees in the performance of their assigned duties is prohibited.
13. Obscene, vulgar and/or profane language and/or gestures on Recreation District One Property is prohibited.
14. Interfering with the District Director, a District Commissioner, Game Official, or District One employees in the performance of his/her duties is strictly prohibited.
15. Recreation District One facilities and programs are intended for the use and entertainment of everyone using these facilities and/or participating in the programs. Managers, Coaches, Officials, Participants, and Spectators should report any infraction of the rules and regulations to the delegated Recreation District One employee on duty and/or the Recreation District Office in Westlake or Mossville and fill out a complaint form.
16. Any person or persons who are found in violation of any rule or regulation of Recreation District One is subject to disciplinary action by the District Director and/or the District Board of Commissioners and/or the appropriate legal authorities.